The Senior Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing skilled and unskilled maintenance, repair, adjustment and minor construction work in the trades to ensure that facilities are maintained properly. Assists Maintenance management in planning work, identifying maintenance needs, and in project management. Duties may fall into a variety of trades, including but not limited to carpentry, painting, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, HVAC and keys/security systems.
• Performs maintenance and troubleshooting on building systems, plumbing, electrical, mechanical and related components and participates in developing preventative maintenance plans.
• Repairs and maintains structures; performs repairs and replacements of standard equipment and components, such as plumbing, door hardware and other systems.
• Constructs and maintains indoor/outdoor facilities, fans, lights and related equipment as needed including but not limited to demolition of existing internal structures, finishing walls, preparation for equipment installations, etc.
• Maintains a working knowledge of materials, systems and code requirements related to maintenance of facilities in each state (Oregon, Washington and Idaho).
• Maintains appropriate records and reports.
• Ability to travel to offices is required to meet business needs.