The Administrative Assistant, Clinical Strategy & Support will provide clerical and administrative support for the Learning & Development and Clinical Strategy & Support Departments.
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Assisting with the scheduling of training sessions and events, including travel arrangements/notifying all relevant parties.
• Taking responsibility for ensuring all training rooms/venues, equipment, catering arrangements, and other requirements are booked up or canceled in advance.
• Sending out appropriate pre & post-course information to participants/managers in advance of training courses.
• Taking and preparing meeting minutes.
• Formatting and editing materials and presentations for meetings and events.
• Requesting and compiling objectives in advance of training courses.
• Keeping track of training supplies and reordering when needed.
• Working with vendors to coordinate and deliver food/beverage services for events.
• Printing support materials/handouts for training courses, and assisting with the creation or formatting of these where relevant.
• Assisting in training course set up /clear up before and/or after a training event.
• Sending out course evaluation (feedback) questionnaires following training courses and compiling / communicating feedback to the training manager.
• Assists trainers as needed including possible facilitation and assistance in training sessions.
• Tracking team events on Outlook calendar.
• Preparation of materials for all new employees.
• Providing general admin assistance and support for director, managers, and department staff.
• Assists with preparation of presentation and communications from the CSS department.
• Assists in organization, maintenance, scheduling, and facilitation of CSS meetings.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree in business or healthcare administration preferred or any combination of education and/or experience which would lead to the ability to perform the essential job responsibilities of the position.
• 3 years’ experience in an administrative role supporting multiple management leaders.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of budgeting.
• Knowledge of event planning and maintaining event budgets.
• Very skilled at communicating effectively and professionally with a wide range of audiences.
• Skilled at developing rapport and trust with customers.
• Skilled at listening to the customer needs and identifying solutions and options.
• Skilled at navigating and utilizing a Windows based environments.
• Skilled at managing priorities effectively and maintaining organization.
• Skilled at producing accurate and detailed work.
• Ability to prioritize and complete detailed complex work with accuracy and within time line requirements.
• Ability to multi-task in order to meet deadlines.
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
• Ability to anticipate needs and include the right people to accomplish tasks.
• Ability to seek out resources and resolve issues.
• Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
• Ability to see a need and meet it even if outside job description.
• Ability to represent the Company in a professional manner.