• Must possess a valid state driver’s license with an accident free driving record for the prior three years.
• Must provide a current local DMV Record.
• Knowledge of local area and have a good sense of direction.
• High school diploma or GED required
• Previous driver or courier experience preferred OR equivalent combination of education and experience which will provide the ability to perform the essential functions of the position.
• Must be able to meet lifting requirements.
• Oral communication for the purposes of conveying information and working with others while maintaining a strong customer service focus.
• Organizational and time management.
• Meet strict deadlines.
• Work independently with little or no supervision.
• Drive daily on established routes and follow established laws and safe driving procedures and practices.
The work is primarily performed while sitting and/or standing, but will require occasional walking, bending, stooping and carrying light items such as papers, books, or other supplies. The incumbent uses a computer and other standard office equipment to complete tasks.