Provide administrative and general support to the Practice Manager in the areas of reporting, process improvements, staff scheduling, and policy and procedures.
• Oversee daily schedules and maximize efficiencies. Monitor schedule changes and identify and resolve scheduling errors.
• Generate and maintain monthly employee staffing schedules and make adjustments when requested by Practice Manager.
• Support payroll functionality, including approving minor exceptions and ensuring accuracy of staff vacation requests.
• Conduct research, compile data and prepare various reports as needed.
• Assist with compiling peer feedback and self-assessments for performance reviews.
• Facilitate communication to administration in assistance with facility or building repair.
• Provide assistance to management team including calendar support, daily administrative tasks, e-mail correspondences, and teambuilding support and coordination.
• Prepare and assist with benefit fairs and community outreach events; assist with meeting and presentation preparation.
• Manage staffing coverage for clinicians as needed.
• Maintain updated employee profiles, new licenses and registrations.
• Maintain vendor relationships and front office and scrubs ordering.
• Assist with talent recruitment coordination, Externship coordination, interview note taking, and candidate follow-up.
• Assist with ensuring all company policies and procedures are followed and that the core values are exemplified throughout the office
EDUCATION, LICENSES, & CERTIFICATIONS
• High school diploma or GED required. College degree in Healthcare or Business Administration desired.
• Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in an administrative role supporting mid to upper management preferred.
• Experience working in a patient service representative role desired.
• Proficient computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
• Demonstrated customer service and problem solving skills.
• Ability to learn and understand basic dental terminology.
• Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. Strong attention to details and ability to produce accurate work.
• Excellent communication skills; strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport and trust with all levels of the organization including external clients and vendors.
• Strong writing skills; ability to compose specialized correspondence and reports; edit documents for grammar, punctuation, etc.
• Demonstrated success in analyzing problems or concerns and developing successful resolution.
• Able to work without supervision but know when to consult with manager for assistance.
• Strong judgment and ability to make sound decisions.
• Ability to analyze data and develop reporting tools.
• Ability to embrace and promote company’s model of practicing dentistry.
• Ability to uphold and exemplify the company’s core values.
• Ability to represent the company in a professional manner to patients, employee groups, professional associations, and the public.
• Proven ability to be flexible and adaptable with changing priorities.
• Ability to work independently to efficiently complete multiple assignments within time constraints.
• Ability to work in a professional, fast paced and highly confidential environment.