With more than 400,000 patients throughout our 50+ practice locations in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho, and a built-in specialty referral network to more than 30 specialists, Willamette Dental Group has been a leader in preventive and proactive dental care since 1970. What makes this multi-specialty group practice unique, and better, is a commitment to proactively facilitating the best possible health outcomes.
As a member of the Willamette Dental Group team, we offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience. We are a performance based culture and offer a generous and comprehensive benefit package. Among the many amenities we offer are medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, and a robust wellness program. Additionally, we offer a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match, tuition assistance, discounted monthly Trimet pass, and much more. Our Hillsboro, Oregon Administrative Headquarters are conveniently located in the growing Orenco Station neighborhood, just blocks from the MAX stop and within easy walking distance to many local shops and restaurants.
Organize and prepare mail in-coming and out-going to the administrative office. Pick up and deliver mail through the administrative building. Provide coverage for the corporate receptionist for lunch and breaks.
Essential Position Functions
• Receive, sort and route all in-coming and out-going mail to and from postal service, express carriers such as UPS or FEDEX and other courier and pre-sort companies.
• Load mail onto a cart which is taken throughout the facility for delivery to the proper employees.
• Pick up and deliver mail from all departments within the administrative building on an approved and routine schedule.
• Order office, janitorial and kitchen supplies for the administration office. Manage inventory to ensure and prevent shortages and excessive supplies.
• Use UPS computer program and printer for shipping labels and package tracking.
• Use USPS postage meter for selected out-going mail, monitor postage meter and request approval for additional postage when running low.
Non-Essential Position Functions
• Operate multi-line phone systems, directing calls throughout the company. Provide break and lunch relief for the corporate receptionist.
• Maintain the mail room is clean and orderly.
• Assist departments with projects and package shipping.
• Distribute appreciation gifts to the offices during companywide recognition weeks.
• Additional duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent is required OR equivalent combination of education and experience which will provide the ability to perform the essential functions of the position. One or more years work experience in an office or similar work environment is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Customer service practices.
• Communicating effectively and professionally with a wide range of audiences. Excellent listening and verbal communication skills.
• Familiar with office machines (fax machine, copy machine, and mail machine).
• Attention to detail.
• Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and ability to learn new software.
• Time management, organization and prioritization skills.
• Prioritize tasks and multi-task with strong organization skills.
• Work independently and communicate professionally and effectively with the employees and the public.
• To follow directions and pay attention to details.
• Be flexible/multi-task based on workflow demands.
• Work positively with other departments.
• Occasionally life/move boxes with a weight of 30 lbs or less.
• Sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
Physical Requirements: The work is primarily performed while sitting and/or standing, but will require occasional walking, bending, stooping and carrying light items such as papers, books, or other supplies. The incumbent uses a computer and other standard office equipment to complete tasks.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed