The Sales Coordinator will assist in the operations and implementation of all department sales and marketing activities. This position is also responsible for coordinating and communicating various Sales activities and projects.
Essential Position Functions
• Maintain new content for publication on all Willamette Dental communication media including but not limited to, company website, intranet, employer portal, customer relationship manager (CRM) software and any external communication newsletters to clients.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining sales collateral including brochure updates, PowerPoints, custom documents, and open enrollment materials, and work with Marketing to communicate Sales requests for new branded sales collateral creations
• Develop and distribute written communications to brokers and existing groups by coordinating and gathering information from subject matter experts.
• Support Sales in client education, usage and communication of employer web based portal.
• Coordinate, update and prepare reports supporting department and client data to include CRM, proposals, sales as well as all other tracking.
• Respond to potential individual member inquiries via phone or email.
• Maintain department calendar providing timely coordination and communication among department personnel and corporate office; coordinate and submit travel requests; and order department supplies for all locations. Coordinate and schedule various events, meetings, and conference calls to ensure smooth operation of agendas.
• Participate at benefit fairs and enrollment meetings in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho.
• Research various vendors for client giveaways and events, and make recommendations on selection.
• Manage the coordination of all internal communication and information relating to RFP production as requested.
• Supports management in the analysis, development, implementation, and monitoring of new and existing individual product benefits, and web updates. Serves as a resource in the process improvement for the sales teams.
• Act as liaison between Sales and other internal departments on software updates/changes and training related to employer portal, CRM and other systems.
• Monitor implementation tactics and results; formal product marketing plans; presentations; and product changes. Coordinate and communicate information to the appropriate state Department of Insurance including but not limited to: continuing education, broker appointment status, Sales employee appointment and licensing status, and regulatory issues.
Non-Essential Position Functions
• Other duties as assigned