The Senior Recruiter is responsible for managing the full cycle recruiting process from requisition approval through successful selection. Partner with hiring managers to provide quality candidates in a timely and efficient manner. Ensure processes and tools are designed to meet the business needs in a cost-effective and high quality manner and that the best talent is hired for the Willamette Dental Group. Provide guidance and knowledge to team members on hiring best practices, up-to-date recruitment and selection techniques, processes and legal compliance. Evaluate effectiveness of recruitment and selection process and performance success of hired employees.
Essential Position Functions
• Lead and manage entire selection process including, but not limited to, posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessment testing, reference and background checking, and providing sound recommendations to hiring managers to ensure quality selection.
• Work closely with hiring managers to define staffing needs, skills, knowledge and abilities necessary for each open position. Educate and provide guidance on selection methods and processes.
• Create and sustain effective methods and processes to identify, source, and hire the most qualified candidates for high volume positions.
• Recommend and implement best practices, up-to-date recruitment and selection techniques, processes and legal compliance. Seek out new ways to increase the sourcing pool of specific job groups to attract quality candidates.
• Provide guidance to hiring managers in determining starting compensation using Company guidelines; extend job offers; ensure appropriate correspondence and on-boarding paperwork is completed. Counsel managers regarding hiring practices and procedures and ensure compliance and understanding of EEO, discrimination, wage and hour, ADA, and hire guidelines.
Non-Essential Position Functions
• Stay current on knowledge of various recruiting techniques and practices through professional journals, seminars and networking events.
• Maintain all candidates information within Company’s Applicant Tracking System and ensure information is accurate, up-to-date and notes are entered for each candidate interview. Responsible for training new users, responding to questions and running reports.
• Keep current on new ATS features and upgrades and communicate with staffing team and provide recommendations for increased efficiency and enhancements.
• Maintain and develop relationships with colleges/universities/etc. to maximize recruiting efforts; attend career fairs and coordinate open house events for recruiting and Company recognition.
• Lead university recruitment program for internships including job fairs and speaking engagements.
• Additional duties as assigned.