The Senior HRIS Analyst will:
Develop, implement, update, and maintain the human resources information system (HRIS) to ensure data integrity and maximize efficiencies gained through system capabilities. The analyst is responsible for performing system enhancements, system maintenance, system testing, system upgrades and related data integrity. Create reports, develop metrics and provide data analysis to support all HR functions.
• Responsible for benefits plan HRIS support to implement and administer self-funded plans for ACA compliance, 5500 reporting, required notices, and internal auditing, non-discrimination testing, COBRA, open enrollment, etc. Serve as liaison between broker and vendors.
• Responsible for development and/or presentation of training programs for HR system and business process training for department administrators and other HR system users related to HRIS system features, including intranet content, and training guides.
• Collaborate with fellow HR team members as well as Payroll, Finance, Scheduling and IT to ensure accurate, timely and efficient processing of HR transactions and data.
• Responsible for developing design, testing and implementation of new features and upgrades to HRIS system. Provides guidance and training to HR users regarding HRIS reporting tools, Excel techniques, etc.
• Develops and runs reports to monitor HR processes and requirements (e.g., employee survey, recognition banquet, benefits eligibility, EEO-1, monthly benefits reporting).
• Serves as department resource for extracting data from HRIS and other sources.
• Serve as liaison for system interfaces to other systems.