Are you a collaborative healthcare management professional who excels at applying knowledge of business to advance the organization’s goals and building relationships within your team, organization and the community? Do you have a desire to improve yourself and assist with the development of the teams you manage? If you answered yes, then we invite you to apply for the Director of Operations position to oversee dental practice locations in our East and Central Washington and Idaho Region.
We want to talk with you if you are:
• Skilled at building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
• A good communicator who can cultivate and sustain strong relationships between management and dental providers.
• Well versed in financial acumen and can interpret and apply understanding of key financial indicators to make sound business decisions.
• Accomplished at creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the company achieve its objectives.
• Able to support and demonstrate the Company’s vision and mission for both patients and employees.
• Experienced in developing employees to help meet their career and the organization’s goals.
• Skillful at anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders and can act fairly despite conflicting demands of others.
What You'll Do:
• Oversee practice management staff for the operation of designated locations, high level facilities and remodeling projects and budgeting within assigned region.
• Measure progress towards obtaining office goals and develops action plans in collaboration with management teams to achieve the goals.
• Promote provider retention through developing strong office management to create a supporting office work environment.
• Serve as a liaison between office staff and Senior Management and develop and execute strategies for improving overall success of the offices within assigned region.
Additional Work Requirements:
• The ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings and weekends as needed.
• Position requires travel to practice locations and Willamette Dental Group Administration office located in Hillsboro Oregon.
• Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Health Care Management or related field OR equivalent combination of education and/or experience which will provide the ability to perform the essential functions of the position.
• Experience: Minimum 5 years of management experience in a clinical setting.
• Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current Washington State or Idaho driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.