With more than 400,000 patients throughout our 50+ practice locations in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho, and a built-in specialty referral network to more than 30 specialists, Willamette Dental Group has been a leader in preventive and proactive dental care since 1970. What makes this multi-specialty group practice unique, and better, is a commitment to proactively facilitating the best possible health outcomes. As a member of the Willamette Dental Group team, we offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience. We are a performance based culture and offer a generous and comprehensive benefit package. Among the many amenities we offer are medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, and a robust wellness program. Additionally, we offer a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match, tuition assistance, discounted monthly Trimet pass, and much more. Our Hillsboro, Oregon Administrative Headquarters are conveniently located in the growing Orenco Station neighborhood, just blocks from the MAX stop and within easy walking distance to many local shops and restaurants.
Provide administrative support and assist the Insurance department with projects and tasks.
• Perform data entry, scan documents and attach to appropriate group or member.
• Process applications.
• Review invoices.
• Verify eligibility and membership.
• Receive and distribute daily mail to staff.
• Provide outstanding customer services to our members by answering telephone calls or responding to emails.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• College Degree or High School Diploma
• Prefer one year clerical experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel software
• Effective communication skills, both written and oral