Are you a collaborative, progressive financial management professional who excels at applying knowledge of business to advance the organization’s financial goals and building relationships with your team, organization and partners? Do you have experience working in multi-site, multi-state organizations? If you answered yes, then we invite you to apply for the Vice President of Finance to provide leadership related to budgeting, financial planning, financial analysis, banking and regulatory oversight for Willamette Dental Group.
We want to talk with you if you are:
- Accomplished in finance and have broad financial knowledge, skills and perspective in order to anticipate consequences of decisions and financial trends accurately.
- Experienced in working with top management and can comfortably craft approaches to determine the best way to get things accomplished in an appropriate and positive manner.
- Skilled at building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- A strong communicator who can cultivate and sustain strong relationships with Senior Management and all levels of the organization.
- Well versed in financial acumen and train others in understanding of key financial indicators to make sound business decisions.
- Accomplished at creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the company achieve its objectives.
- Skillful at anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders and can act fairly despite conflicting demands of others.
- Able to support and demonstrate the Company’s vision and mission for both patients and employees.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee financial planning and analysis, including budgeting.
- Analyzing company's financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets on a location, regional and company basis.
- Preparing timely and accurate financial forecasts to guide decision-making.
- Issuing regular status and ad hoc reports to senior management.
- Assisting senior management in financial planning and results management.
- Partnering with other leadership team members to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate metrics, benchmarks, and reports for tracking.
- Assisting operational management with capital expenditure planning and justifications.
- Manage a team of Payroll and Accounting staff and convey clear performance expectations and delegate work in a way that empowers ownership.
- Primary point person regarding all tax reporting, IRS filings and all other regulatory accountabilities.
- Function as the primary contact between bankers regarding the company’s cash flow and provide day-to-day interaction/support with lending institutions.