With more than 400,000 patients throughout our 50+ practice locations in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho, and a built-in specialty referral network to more than 30 specialists, Willamette Dental Group has been a leader in preventive and proactive dental care since 1970. What makes this multi-specialty group practice unique, and better, is a commitment to proactively facilitating the best possible health outcomes.
As a member of the Willamette Dental Group team, we offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience. We are a performance based culture and offer a generous and comprehensive benefit package. Among the many amenities we offer are medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, and a robust wellness program. Additionally, we offer a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match, tuition assistance, discounted monthly Trimet pass, and much more. Our Hillsboro, Oregon Administrative Headquarters are conveniently located in the growing Orenco Station neighborhood, just blocks from the MAX stop and within easy walking distance to many local shops and restaurants.
Provide administrative support and assist the Insurance department with projects and tasks.
• Perform data entry, scan documents and attach to appropriate group or member.
• Process applications, add and delete members, update addresses and telephone numbers.
• Review invoices and provide audits as requested.
• Verify eligibility and membership.
• Receive and distribute daily mail to the appropriate staff and research returned mail.
• Provide outstanding customer services to our members by answering telephone calls or responding to emails.
• Resolve within 24 hours all administrative requests from both internal and external sources.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• College Degree or High School Diploma
• Minimum one year clerical experience; dental insurance and billing background preferred
• Light bookkeeping experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel software
• Effective communication skills, both written and oral
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of employees and customers.
• Effective organizational skills and attention to detail; effective follow-through, and commitment to excellence.
• Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
• Ability to develop and maintain excellent customer service relationships and represent the company in a professional manner.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed