The Sterilizer communicates and acts as a team player with other auxiliary staff. This position is vital to compliance of infection control procedures. These procedures are done in accordance with Company policies and OSHA/WISHA regulations described in the protocol manual.
- Clean and sterilize all instruments used.
- Set up operative/hygiene trays, pick up and deliver to operatories.
- See that throughout the day each operatory has the necessary instruments needed to complete various procedures.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required.
- Knowledge of dentistry is preferable.
- Ability to stand for full shift.